Strategy, Delivery and Communications
We work at the very heart of the council. Our focus is on strategic policy development, corporate communications, data and insight, transformation and change, performance management and political support. It’s our job to deliver Haringey’s corporate priorities and tell the success stories of progress we’ve made, both internally and externally to create a close relationship between us and residents.
- Leader’s Office
- Chief Executive’s Office
- Programmes and Transformation
- Performance and Business Intelligence.
Corporate and Customer Services
Our residents are our customers. They are why we are here. So they are at the heart of what we do. Corporate and Customer Services is often their first point of contact with us and the wealth of knowledge on offer here helps them access our services and get the support they need. You’ll find us spread across the borough, in our offices, customer service centres and libraries. Wherever we are, we’re here to make life easier for customers That means anyone can ask us anything and we’ll find someone to help with everything.
- Revenues and Benefits
- Financial Administration
- Customer Experience and Operations
HR and Electoral Services
People matter. The people who live here deserve the best services. Which means we look for the best people to work. This needs a plan and we have one. It’s called the Workforce Development Strategy. This tells us everything we need to know about finding he best people. When we find them, it tells us how we can invest in them to make them better people, so we keep them and their talent at the heart of the Council and our services just the way we like them – at their very best.
It’s a big job and an important one too. We work on strategy with senior stakeholders from across the Council. Day to day, we’re led by our Chief People Officer and offer services which include:
- Talent and resourcing – recruitment, learning and development and apprenticeships
- Employment, Transformation and Reward – HR policy and employee relations
- HR support services – Recruitment compliance, DBS, payroll, data & management information
- School’s HR
- Homes for Haringey HR
- Electoral Services – elections and electoral registration
Technology can help us improve services in all kinds of ways. That’s our job in Digital Services. We help the technology be more helpful. To everyone. Whether it’s the people who live here, work here or do business here. We come up with the plans and ideas that make the most of technology so they can thrive. Our services include:
- Portfolio Management which helps the Council with Project and Programme Management, Business Analysis and Transformation
- Business Liaison Services to support applications and provide business relationship and service desk facilities
- Technology Services gives us leading-edge capabilities covering areas such as desktop solutions, data centre solutions and networking facilities.
Apprenticeship & Entry Programme Lead£43,860 - £46,839Customers, Transformation and Resources6 February 2022£43,860 - £46,839
Learning and Development Manager£55,017 - £58,242Customers, Transformation and Resources13 February 2022£55,017 - £58,242
Learning & Development Delivery Lead£43,860 - £46,839Customers, Transformation and Resources6 February 2022£43,860 - £46,839