Location:RIVER PARK HOUSE
Salary:£32,418 - £34,209
Closing Date:19 Sep 2021
Salary: £32,418 – £34,209 per annum,
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Haringey Council is one of 32 in London. Haringey is an extremely diverse borough and the Council has set clear ambitious objectives through its borough plan to make Haringey a better place to live, encourage investment and create opportunities that all can share. Haringey’s vision for the future is one of sustainable growth, in housing and jobs and on helping our residents and businesses take advantage of that growth.
We have got huge ambitions for Haringey. As the shape of local government continues to change, we are determined to rise to the challenge and find new ways to ensure that our residents enjoy the best opportunities in life. Working at Haringey gives you the opportunity to play a part in meeting those ambitions on behalf of everyone who calls the borough their home.
About the role
Haringey is a dynamic, diverse borough with a broad range of exciting regeneration and economic development projects underway or committed. The Employment and Socio-Economic Team support the Council’s work on employment and skills to maximise employment and skills outcomes for Haringey residents in line with the Borough Plan and the Good Economy Employment and Skills Recovery Plan.
The Social Value Officer is a newly created and exciting role that will support the Senior S106 Employment and Skills Officer with the delivery of the Council’s Employment and Skills objectives. It is designed to support:
• Programmes to ensure that opportunities are maximised for Haringey residents through construction related activities within the borough.
• The monitoring of employment and skills outputs and contribute to the development of a robust performance management and evaluation system.
• The employment and skills team including organising events and supporting communications.
These are challenging times so your attitude is going to matter! You will be a highly motivate self-starter who is driven by passion to make a lasting impact no matter the challenge or obstacle:
• With demonstrable knowledge of the regeneration landscape, particularly Section 106 planning obligations and how they contribute to the creation of employment and skills opportunities.
• You will have the ability to deal with a varied workload and experience providing administrative support, including managing monitoring systems and processes to deliver required results in a dynamic working environment.
• You will be good at handling and interpreting data with sound knowledge of MS packages, particularly excel
Closing Date: Sunday 19th September 2021
Interview Date: w/c 27th September 2021
Private Sector Housing Enforcement Officers£34,884 - £37,722Environment and Neighbourhoods10 October 2021£34,884 - £37,722
Pest Control Operative£27,978 - £28,992Environment and Neighbourhoods3 October 2021£27,978 - £28,992
Inquest Assistant to the Inquest Manager£30,585 - £31,557Customers, Transformation and Resources3 October 2021£30,585 - £31,557