Location:RIVER PARK HOUSE
Salary:£43,860 - £46,839
Closing Date:31 Oct 2021
Salary: PO5 (£43,860 – £46,839 per annum, pro rata)
Contract Type: Part time, working 21.6 hours per week (3 days) on the basis of an 18-month fixed term contract
Closing Date: Sunday 31st October 2021
About the Service
Haringey is rich in diversity, heritage, culture and opportunity. Haringey is our home and we’re proud of it. As a Council, we’re ambitious for our borough’s future and for the people who live and work here.
The Policy & Strategy Team sits at the heart of the Council working with residents, Members, officers and partners to develop the borough’s priorities and to deliver significant corporate documents like the Borough Plan.
We are a creative, enthusiastic and passionate team. Now is an exciting time to join us as we seek to work ever more closely with residents to navigate the challenges the borough faces.
About the Role
This position will work with teams across the Council to lead and manage a range of exciting policy projects which deliver on the Council’s strategic priorities. You will facilitate strategic thinking across the Council, supporting colleagues to remain alert to the long-term risks and opportunities whilst delivering on short-term priorities. Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Working with teams across the Council to lead and manage a range of exciting strategy and policy projects that deliver on our strategic priorities
- Building effective, collaborative relationships with colleagues, Cabinet Members and external stakeholders.
- Supporting and strengthening the organisation’s practice in upholding the Public Sector Equality Duty
For a full, comprehensive list of role responsibilities please see the job description and person specification attached at the bottom of this advert.
You will be:
- Educated to degree level with experience of working directly with senior management in a complex, politically led environment
- An excellent communicator, able to proactively build strong relationships with stakeholders and partner
- Politically aware and able to manage sensitivities in a professional and proactive manner
- Able to demonstrate an ability to work across a range of subject areas, learning quickly when required
- Able to prioritise collaboration and accountability in your approach to work, welcoming feedback and presenting constructive challenge where appropriate
Occupational Therapist£37,711 - £40,774Adults and Health31 October 2021£37,711 - £40,774
Monitoring & Responding Officer£27,978 - £28,992Adults and Health24 October 2021£27,978 - £28,992
Auditor – Quality Assurance (Children’s Services)£50,826 - £53,928Children’s Services7 November 2021£50,826 - £53,928