Location:TRIANGLE CHILDREN CENTRE
Salary:£30,585 - £31,557
Closing Date:26 Sep 2021
Salary Grade: SO1
Pay Grade: £30,585-£31,557
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract & Term Time Only (Full Time)
Haringey is transforming its services for children and young people, and have already made exciting, innovative changes as we strive for excellence in all we do.
In short, we’re a council with high ambitions; a place to work that is full of energy and focus. Our teams have passion, integrity and commitment, and people join us, do so as they see Haringey is a learning organisation, and the people that work here strive for continuous improvement in their practice, aiming high to ensure we provide outstanding outcomes for our children.
We offer a great place to develop a career that is yours to own. The Early Years Officer post will be based at Triangle Children’s Centre. The post holder will lead a small team of staff to ensure that the day-to-day routine of the nursery runs smoothly under the supervision of a Senior Practitioner.
About the Role
This is a permanent & term time only position but would initially be fix term contract. As an Early Years Officer, you will work under the direction of the Executive Head of Childcare to develop the nursery childcare vision. The role will involve working closely with Senior Practitioner to manage the day to day running of services to ensure children experience the highest quality educational experiences.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and enjoys working as a part of a professional team. You will need to be committed to high standard of practice and be an excellent role model. You should have the following experience:
- Some leadership experience of working in a similar post supporting the smooth running of childcare services
- Experience in leading a meaningful and hands on child centred curriculum for young children
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to confidently communicate with parents, colleagues and children
- Be energetic and enthusiastic and work well as part of a team
As an employer of choice, Haringey offers an extensive benefits package including:
- 30 days annual leave (pro rata for part time staff) – 26 annual leave days + 2 privilege + 2 statutory days
- Excellent pension scheme
- Continuous professional training and support with career opportunities Council wide
Closing Date: Sunday 26th September
Business Support Officer£25,137 - £26,520Environment and Neighbourhoods3 October 2021£25,137 - £26,520
Private Sector Housing Enforcement Officers£34,884 - £37,722Environment and Neighbourhoods10 October 2021£34,884 - £37,722
Pest Control Operative£27,978 - £28,992Environment and Neighbourhoods3 October 2021£27,978 - £28,992